台大醫學人文博物館 首頁連結
 
台灣大學博物館群
 
 
醫學人文博物館
   
   

Medical Humanities Building (MHB) was originally called The No.2 Building. It was the Taiwan Government- General Medical College before 1945. MHB was wooden construction au debut, and then expanded into brick
construction in 1907. It was once the administrative center of the college of medicine, and where department of public health and dental school located.
MHB is a 2-story building, the roof is of Mansard-style and the façade is mainly of baroque style with Greek columns.
The MHB was renovated in 1997; in 1999, it was renamed as the Medical Humanity Building, the open space around is the Jing-Fu Garden; in 2008, MHB has joined the NTU Museums, thus become Medical Humanity Museum.